New Balance 2018
In New Balance we focus on the “grassroots” and strive to become one of the top three sports brands in the world. We are therefore very pleased with our sponsorship agreement with Fortuna Hjørring and Dana Cup Hjørring. Fortuna Hjørring is one of the best female teams in Europe and has created one of the largest youth tournaments in the world through Dana Cup. We are proud to be part of it and will once again this year join the tournament and ensure lots of fun, football and friendships.
We are present throughout the whole week of the Dana Cup tournament with lots of activities:
- New Balance Fun Zone by Soccer Stars present a whole week of active entertainments with a range of fun and active inflatables soccer games. Including Soccer Shootout, Soccer Bounce, Bubble Soccer, Foot Darts and Pool Soccer. From Monday the 23rd July to Friday the 27th July 2018.
- New Balance Meeting Point with our customized Liverpool FC Photobooth. Want to make a great memory of the Dana Cup 2018? Come take your picture in our Photobooth next to Liverpool FCs Sadio Mané or Mohamed Salah.
- Liverpool FC trainers attend the Dana Cup tournament from Monday the 23rd July to Tuesday the 24th July 2018.
- Tanner Speed Academy helps athletes and football players improve their game and make them reach the next level through acceleration, jumping ability, explosiveness and reaction time. Tuesday the 24th July 2018.
- SPORTMASTER x New Balance In collaboration with SPORTMASTER we make sure that you are presented for the latest models in Football and Future Run. We also reveal the new Liverpool FC Kit. “This Means More” encapsulates the feelings that all LFC fans around the world share about the club and how they feel when they pull on the LFC shirt. Liverpool FC club captain Jordan Henderson said: “The launch of our new kit is always really exciting. I really like that the color has continued from last season, and the pattern gives it a really strong look. I am sure that the fans will really like and embrace it for next season”. From Monday the 23rd July to Sunday the 29th July 2018.
About New Balance
New Balance, headquartered in Boston, has the following mission: Demonstrating responsible leadership, we build global brands that athletes are proud to wear, associates are proud to create and communities are proud to host.
About New Balance new global brand platform ”Fearlessly Independent” since 1906”
“Fearlessly Independents” reflects its heritage and mission to challenge the status quo. “At New Balance, we firmly believe that our marketing must be a reflection of our organizational values and realize our brand’s DNA through authentic content that inspires both individuality and confidence. As a privately held company, New Balance has traditionally made purposeful choices like maintaining a limited portion of our domestic manufacturing that defy convention and demonstrate both courage and independence,” says Chris Davis, New Balance Vice President of Global Marketing. “In all that we do, our goal is to lead with character, create product with unparalleled quality and innovation, and set new, elevated standards in our global communities.”
“Declare your Character”
Jürgen Klopp has always had soccer in his blood. After spending 15 years as a professional player, he found his true calling in inspiring others to greatness as the manager of one of the world’s most storied football club, Liverpool FC.
New Balance Denmark Facebook - @NewBalanceDanmark
Instagram - @NewBalanceDanmark